Upgrading Your Plan
We know that it's important to keep on top of your Kinabase usage so you know when it is necessary to upgrade your Subscription Plan. We have made this easy to do directly in Kinabase.
- First navigate to Settings
- by clicking your name in the bottom left-hand corner of the window
- and selecting 'Settings' from the menu that appears
- Then click on the Usage tab found under the System heading
- Here you can see information regarding your usage of Kinabase, such as
- Your current Plan
- File storage usage
- Record usage & breakdown
- If desired, you can then click on Manage your Subscription
- This gives some information about your current plan
- Click the Change Plan button to see your other options
- For more information on these plans see the link at the bottom of this page.
- From the Billing & Invoices tab you can also Add Payment Method by clicking the button.